These I eat either as a snack or I use them to put balls of sushi rice in them and make easy single serving sushi balls. I use up leftover veggies that way too.
You can get them in all different flavors. These ones that have squares large enough to stuff them with rice and veggies I get from Cosco. They come in a big box.
This info is from http://www.envirohealthtech.com/sea_vegetation.htm
Sea vegetables provide all 56 minerals and trace elements required for your body's physiological functions in quantities greatly exceeding those of land plants.
● Calcium (for skeletal health, heart health, nervous system function)
● Magnesium (activates enzymatic activity, essential for heart health)
● Potassium (naturally prevents high blood pressure, provides cellular energy)
● Sodium (essential for the correct balance of body fluids - our internal "ocean")
● Iron (as hemoglobin, transports and distributes oxygen to all your cells)
● Iodine (thyroid health)
● Chromium (works with insulin to regulate blood sugar)
● Copper (protects nerve sheaths, builds supple arteries, required for iron absorption)
● Absorbs and naturally reduces or eliminates radioactive elements and heavy metal contaminants from our bodies.